Sunday, October 9, 2011

The guys in the black coats, and the ones in
white coats, and the ones in gray jumpsuits
arrived with clipboards and
hardhats (trailing the brown blazers with
clip-on briefcases and soft hats)

and guess what, they diminished
the damage assessment, pulled back the rescue/
containment efforts on their gargantuan spools,
generally repackaged the whole thing, ingeniously
effecting the dimunition with minimal resources--
just the words around the words, fused effortlessly to
new symbols, etched in the air like wire halos

Then the men in the white jumpsuits
grew up from under the halos, radiating
delicious virtue, oh yes, oh yum, here they
are, here they come, and here comes
ice cream!!!

5 comments:

  1. found poem:


    looking for a nice roomie with no drama
    am half rican n white male, very very repectful single, very shy, very honest ,n trust
    everything of me as a male am 300% all gd. free drama.
    i can be ur #1 roomie of ur life. no lie never in my life disrepect anyone.
    i have a very sweet heart, lov.u
    close to everything n free parking n laundry inside 5dallor for every 2time wash'
    . looking for two or one female.
    .age19 up to 50 is ok am also looking for a maid 2work in my hs.
    pic of my plc the apt, the room, my bike, n my babyride, u need a ride 2work or school ,i can help noprob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more found poetry:

    I'm On Fire.. utilize me

    Listen,
    I need some kind of recording set up right now.
    This is like before google became the platform.
    I have Paypal Cash whatever..
    Call me A.S.A.P
    1-708-423-7257
    Thank you..
    Can't burn like this forever
    Don't make me pay mainstream money
    Clock's tickin
    ~ Magus

    ReplyDelete